Thursday, October 12, 2006

Electric Bus Goes 155 mph


BRING ME THE BUS.

I am pleased that this electric vehicle technology has been unleashed! However, the hydrogen car will still beat this machine's top speed. But a 155mph electric bus is very good. This vehicle apparently will be at the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing. I demand to see the schematics of this bus before the end of 2006. If a bus can do this any vehicle can.

This is the location of this image.

I think the bus' style is strange, but I'd get in. Especially if it slid up at 155mph and came when i texted it. However, the text should be sendable from the stop. 'Push button for bus'. Etc.

Show me the water splitter/fuel cell bus that powers itself and the city and I will join you and the aliens in utopia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home